Jefferies has announced that it has picked up 11 awards in the recently announced Financial Times / StarMine 2011 Equity Research Analyst Awards. These industry analyst awards follow Jefferies’ #1 broker ranking for U.S. stock picking announced by Financial Times / StarMine in March of this year.
The Financial Times / StarMine Industry awards received by Jefferies’ equity research analysts this year are:
• Daniel Fannon, #3 Stock Picker in Capital Markets
• Michael Dudas, #3 Stock Picker in Construction & Engineering
• Douglas Lane, #2 Stock Picker in Household Durables
• Jon Wood, #3 Stock Picker in Life Sciences Tools & Services
• Eun Yang, #2 Estimator in Biotechnology
• Scott Mushkin, #3 Estimator in Food Products
• Douglas Mavrinac, #3 Estimator in Marine
• Yvonne Varano, #2 Estimator in Metals & Mining
• Peter Welford, #1 Estimator in Biotechnology
• Michael Betts, #2 Estimator in Construction & Materials
• Milan Radia, #1 Estimator in Software & Internet Services
Steven R. Black, Global Head of Equity Research at Jefferies, commented, 'We are very pleased that our leading equity research platform continues to gain recognition for excellence. Over the last several years, we have significantly expanded our global equity research capabilities, including establishing coverage in Asia and adding to our existing U.S. and European teams. Jefferies remains committed to providing our clients with objective investment ideas, industry insights and in-depth analysis, and we congratulate our entire research team for their continued dedication'.
Jefferies and its affiliates have more than 240 equity and fixed income research professionals in the U.S., Europe and Asia covering over 1,800 companies in the areas of aerospace & defense, clean technology, consumer, energy, financial services, gaming, lodging & leisure, healthcare, industrials, maritime, media & entertainment, real estate, technology, telecommunications and utilities.
The 2011 Financial Times / StarMine Analyst Awards recognize the performance of individual analysts for both the return on their stock recommendations and the accuracy of their earnings estimates during calendar year 2010. Awards are given to the top 10 stock pickers andearnings estimators overall, and the top three stock pickers and earnings estimators in 69 industries.
Have something to tell us about this article?