This autumn, Academy Award winner Sly Stallone faces his greatest challenge yet: the film legend is launching his very own clothing line.
Stallone's menswear will be based on his two most iconic characters, Rambo and Rocky, and will feature – in the words of the designer – "looks for the rebel and the gentleman". Here are the key pieces we're desperately hoping for.
• A deluxe headband. Sly reckons that the line will be "premium", so we're holding out for something in six-ply cashmere that says "soldier-chic".
• An olive-green vest. Scoop-necked and a bit military. A menswear cliché perhaps, but the Stallone interpretation could be styled with a gold pendant. One for Cristiano Ronaldo this.
• Silk boxing shorts. As underwear for the more conservative consumer and as outerwear for the more open-minded fashionisto.
• A "cocktail" belt. Gold and heavy on the hardware, this would nod to Balboa's title belt. Men get a bum deal when it comes to statement accessories. Stallone could change this.
• A grey marl tracksuit. Forget American Apparel, Stallone's could be that bit more directional by featuring a high waistband. To be styled with the top tucked in to channel that memorable top-of-the-steps moment.
guardian.co.uk © Guardian News and Media Limited 2010