With only 20 shopping days to go until Christmas - and £1.2bn wasted on unwanted gifts last year - even the most seasoned shoppers can find it a bit tricky to buy the perfect gift for their guys. Here's our pick of the most perfect pressies...
...so you can relax with a mince pie and brandy instead of hitting shop after shop in the freezing cold.
- John Smedley Merino Wool Jumper - to keep him cosy (£109)
- Introductory Clay Pigeon Shooting - a taste of the great outdoors (£58)
- Ipod nano - available in every colour under the sun, but we think the gunmetal’s sexiest (from £107)
- Alexander McQueen mottled moss-green cardigan with asymmetric fastening - chunky-knits are so hot right now (£470)
- “Refined” grooming treat at The Refinery - treat your man at London’s top pampering emporium (£340 for one day)
- B&W Zeppelin Speakers - functional, stylish and effortlessly cool, no gadget god’s pad would be complete without it (£400)
- Velvet double-breasted jacket from Dunhill - the ultimate classic, inherently stylish (£895)
- The Urbanite from Urbanity London - the ultimate personal branding spruce up experience (£995)
- Membership to the Classic Car Club - give him the chance to whizz around in anything from an Aston Martin to a 70’s Rolls (price available upon request)
Have something to tell us about this article?