Here's the Top 10, based on global assets under management as at the end of 2004.
1. UBS - $1,296bn
2. Merrill Lynch Global Private Client Group - $1,030bn
3. Credit Suisse - $529bn
4. JP Morgan Private Bank - $303bn
5. Deutsche Bank - $195bn
6. Citigroup Private Bank - $182bn
7. HSBC Private Bank - $178bn
8. Dresdner Private Banking - $158bn
9. ABN Amro Private Banking - $157bn
10. Wachovia Wealth Management - $147bn
Source - Scorpio Partnership 2004 Private Banking Benchmark study
Have something to tell us about this article?