The agent of reported Liverpool target Mathew Ryan says that his client could be interested in a move away from Club Brugge.
Deutsche Bank cut its credit sales teams in Chicago and San Francisco as Europe’s largest investment bank pulls back from less profitable fixed-income businesses, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
Pursuant to the conditions set out in article 13 of the Company's articles of incorporation, the Board of Directors of Societe Generale, based on the advice of the Nomination and Corporate Governance Committee, has decided that the positions of Chairman and CEO would be separated at the end of the Ordinary Shareholders' meeting on 19 May 2015.
Billionaire Steven A. Cohen said he won’t bid for the Brooklyn Nets after his representatives met with bankers handling the team’s sale, according to a person with direct knowledge of the matter.
The combined wealth of the world's richest 1 percent could overtake that of the other 99 percent by 2016, according to a report by Oxfam published Monday, as billionaires, politicians and business leaders gather in Davos for the annual World Economic Forum.
The former Arsenal goalkeeper spoke to the South Wales Evening Post after being part of the Swansea City side that was hammered by Chelsea at the Liberty Stadium.
Aston Villa are reported to be considering a surprise move for Lazio defender Michael Ciani this month.
Former Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Jamie Redknapp fears that Queens Park Rangers will not survive in the Premier League.
If you already own Cities XL you will get a big discount on the new game due out at the end of January.
Infinite runner titles have come to the fore on mobiles, but by fusing the format with an old-school 16-bit platformer, Nitrome has elevated the genre.