The Crystal Palace winger has been heavily linked with a move to Tottenham Hotspur.
Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish
Spurs are said to have had a bid for Zaha, 24, turned down before the end of the summer transfer window, but continue to be linked with a move for the Ivorian winger, who has scored five goals and created eight in 25 Premier League outings this term.
It was reported this week that Tottenham head coach Mauricio Pochettino is confident he will finally get his man once the transfer window reopens (Daily Mirror).
However, writing on Twitter on Tuesday, Parish described the speculation as 'all tosh'.
"Reports are you and the board have already agreed a fee with spurs for zaha this is a step back for the club we need his skills," the fan said in a message to the Palace chairman, who replied: "Have you not learnt by now not to read this nonsense.
Have you not learnt by now not to read this nonsense.— Steve Parish (@CEO4TAG) 7 March 2017
It's all click bait 'it is believed' 'sources close to'
All Tosh https://t.co/dKagDyE4AM
"It's all click bait 'it is believed' 'sources close to'
Parish previously claimed he would not have sold Zaha to Tottenham for £100 million, given the amount of the time Palace would have had left in which to secure a replacement (Talksport).
Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha
The Eagles have climbed to 17th in the table following back-to-back wins, and are now three points clear of the bottom three.
Should Sam Allardyce's side succumb to relegation this season, however, it is unlikely they would be able to keep hold of Zaha, who has been at Selhurst Park since the age of 12, bar an 18-month spell at Manchester United.