HITC is excited to announce a new competition in conjunction with the digital release and DVD releases of Mo Farah: No Easy Mile.
To celebrate, HITC has three DVD copies of the film to give away.
One of the UK’s greatest ever Olympians offers an unprecedented insight into his life in Mo Farah: No Easy Mile, the incredible life story of a man who has become not only the most successful track athlete in modern Olympic Games history, but also a British hero.
The documentary follows Mo’s remarkable personal journey from Somalia to four-time Olympic champion, revealing a uniquely personal look at his life off the track and a side to him we have never witnessed before. Mo opens the doors to his home and is joined by his family and his team in the build up to and throughout the Rio Olympic Games whilst looking back over his spectacular career.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply read the details below:
Mo Farah: No Easy Mile is available on digital download and DVD now.
How to enter:
For your chance to win just follow @HITCnews on Twitter and tweet the following:
RT & Follow @HITCnews for your chance to #WIN one of three copies of Mo Farah: No Easy Mile on DVD #HITCwin
Competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 6th December, with the winner to be contacted via Twitter on the morning of Wednesday 7th December.
Please Note this is a UK only competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition will close at midnight (GMT) on 6th December 2016.
2. The Editor’s decision on all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be received on or before the closing date stated on the competition or will be deemed to be invalid.
4. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
5. There are no cash alternatives for any prizes offered. Prizes are as stated and cannot be altered.
6. HITC reserves the right to amend the rules of any competition or cancel any competition at any time without prior notice.
7. By entering any competitions, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and any additional rules listed on the individual competition page.
8. Staff members of HITC or their families may not enter this competition.
9. HITC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
11. The Winner must claim their prize within 4 hours of the winner being announced, otherwise your entry becomes void and a new winner will be picked.
12. This competition is UK only.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to HITC and not to any other party.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and best practice.
15. The three winners will each receive a copy of Mo Farah: No Easy Mile on DVD, subject to supplier availability.