Diego Fabbrini could be on his way to Glasgow Rangers, with Daily Mirror reporting Birmingham City have let it be known he is available.
Rangers are among the sides which have been notified, and manager Mark Warburton will have to weigh up whether he wants to bring him aboard.
Middlesbrough's Grant Leadbitter in action with Birmingham's Diego Fabbrini
Here are five facts about the potential Ibrox arrival...
1) Fabbrini is an attacking midfielder who has spent most of this season on Birmingham's bench. He has made just four appearances in the Championship this season, each one as a substitute.
2) The 26-year-old has been capped by Italy at senior level, picked once in a friendly against England in 2012 but has not featured since. He had 12 caps previously for the under-21s.
3) Birmingham are the eighth club of Fabbrini's career including loan spells. He has played in England and Italy, with Watford, Millwall, Middlesbrough, Birmingham, and in his homeland Empoli, Siena, Palermo and Udinese.
4) During his time with Udinese he played in both the Champions League and the Europa League, which included a start in a 1-1 draw with Celtic.
5) Fabbrini has played against Rangers boss Mark Warburton previously, featuring in 2014 as Watford inflicted a 2-1 loss on Brentford.
Sol Bamba of Leeds United (L) and Diego Fabbrini of Millwall in action