Pontus Jansson is being tipped to arrive at Elland Road by Italian reports.
According to reports in Italy, Leeds United are set to follow up Tuesday's signing of Liam Bridcutt with the capture of Swedish defender Pontus Jansson (above, left).
Jansson, who was purportedly spotted at Elland Road during the Whites' Championship fixture with Fulham on Tuesday night, would be the 10th new arrival of the Garry Monk era.
But what do we know about him? Here are five quick facts:
5) He's 25, 6ft 5, kicks with his right foot and is a recognised centre-back.
4) Though Jansson may seem like a random signing, Leeds' interest should come as little surprise given he worked with assistant coach Pep Clotet (below, left) at first club Malmo FF.
The pair already follow each other on Twitter.
3) He won the Swedish top flight on three occasions and Swedish Cup once before moving to Torino two years ago on a free transfer.
2) Despite playing 25 times since then - including six in the Europa League - Jansson was still called up to Erik Hamren's squad for Euro 2016, but did not feature as the Blue-Yellow exited the competition at the group stage.
Jansson with Sweden colleague Zlatan Ibrahimovic
1) His contract at the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino expires in 2018.