The latest transfer news involving Liverpool Football Club this Thursday.
They report that manager Jurgen Klopp is not in a rush to offload the Brazilian midfielder, who also played centre-back towards the end of last season. Galatasaray are said to have shown strong interest in the 29-year-old.
Any such move will only happen if and when Klopp feels he has sufficient defensive cover, as the Reds have Joel Matip, Joe Gomez and Mamadou Sakho sidelined at the moment, while central midfield has been strengthened this summer.
Crystal Palace had a bid of £25 million rejected for the forward, the report states, but Liverpool will not accept anything less than £30 million.
If that offer is not met then Klopp is adamant the player will remain at the club, while West Ham United are said to be monitoring the situation.
Furthermore, the Daily Mirror have linked both Sunderland and Everton with interest in the Belgian. They say that Sunderland are looking for some firepower up front, while interest from Everton could depend on whether their Belgian forward Romelu Lukaku stays at Goodison Park or not.
One transfer saga that looks as if it could be coming to an end is that of Piotr Zielinski, who the Reds were linked with for much of the summer.
BBC Sport reported last month that Udinese turned down a bid from Liverpool for the Poland midfielder of around £11.7 million. FourFourTwo are reporting that he is to undergo a medical with Napoli ahead of a move.