London Has Fallen is available on Blu-ray, DVD and digital download now.
HITC is excited to announce a new competition in conjunction with the DVD, Blu-ray and digital release of London Has Fallen.
To celebrate the release HITC has three DVD copies of the film to give away.
Starring Gerard Butler, Morgan Freeman and Aaron Eckhart, the film is a sequel to Olympus Has Fallen, and tells the story of another threat to the President’s life through the eyes of those tasked with protecting him.
This time on foreign soil during a visit to London, special agent Mike Banning is tasked with keeping the leader of the free world safe while others plot to bring him down and he tries to figure out if there is anyone he can trust.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply read the details below:
London Has Fallen is available now on digital download DVD and Blu-ray.
How to enter:
For your chance to win just follow @HITCnews on Twitter and tweet the following:
RT & Follow @HITCnews for your chance to #WIN one of three copies of London Has Fallen on DVD #HITCwin
Competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 27th July, with the winner to be contacted via Twitter on the morning of Thursday 28th July.
Please Note this is a UK only competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition will close at midnight (GMT) on 27th July 2016.
2. The Editor’s decision on all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be received on or before the closing date stated on the competition or will be deemed to be invalid.
4. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
5. There are no cash alternatives for any prizes offered. Prizes are as stated and cannot be altered.
6. HITC reserves the right to amend the rules of any competition or cancel any competition at any time without prior notice.
7. By entering any competitions, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and any additional rules listed on the individual competition page.
8. Staff members of HITC or their families may not enter this competition.
9. HITC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
11. The Winner must claim their prize within 4 hours of the winner being announced, otherwise your entry becomes void and a new winner will be picked.
12. This competition is UK only.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to HITC and not to any other party.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and best practice.
15. The three winners will each receive a copy of London Has Fallen on DVD, subject to supplier availability.