Joe Dodoo scores for Leicester
According to the Daily Mail, Rangers have held talks with Leicester City striker Joe Dodoo over a move to Ibrox - though it's not clear whether it would be a permanent or loan deal.
With Matt Gilks, Lee Hodson, Clint Hill, Matt Crooks, Joey Barton, Jordan Windass, Jordan Rossiter and Niko Kranjcar already snapped up, Mark Warburton appears keen to add even more new faces having brought in eight new players so far this summer.
Despite already having Martyn Waghorn and Kenny Miller, who notched 49 goals between them last summer, Rangers are interested in adding another striker - and the Daily Mail report that talks have been hold over a move to sign Leicester forward Joe Dodoo.
Dodoo may not be a familiar name for many Rangers supporters, so here are five facts about the player as Gers fans get to know their potential new signing...
1. Dodoo, 21, was born in Ghana but moved over to Nottingham with his grandmother at the age of just eight, and quickly caught the eye of Leicester City.
2. Aged just 11, Dodoo was spotted by a Leicester scout, and after a successful trial, the pacey forward was handed a deal with the Foxes.
3. On his first-team debut against Bury in the Capital One Cup last season, Dodoo hit the headlines with a stunning hat-trick, and then scored against West Ham in the next round of the competition.
4. Having hit that hat-trick against Bury, the Shakers snapped up Dodoo on loan, and he played five games for the Gigg Lane club, scoring once before returning to the King Power Stadium.
5. Once capped by the England Under-18's, Dodoo can still switch to play for Ghana, with the Daily Mail recently reporting that England and Ghana are fighting over his services - and impressing for Rangers could only intensify that battle.
Would you like to see Rangers sign Dodoo?