The talented youngster is believed to be attracting the interest of Mauricio Pochettino.
Picture Supplied by Action Images
The Paraguayan enjoyed a fruitful loan spell at Sporting Gijon last season, bagging 11 goals in 30 appearances and he now appears close to an exit from AS Roma.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino
Sanabria is just the type of promising young forward Pochettino would love to bring in to support Harry Kane and if the reports are to be believed he could well be on his way to White Hart Lane soon.
Here are five facts about Antonio Sanabria:
1) He’s a 20-year-old, 5”11 striker with a record of 14 goals in 43 professional appearances.
2) He began playing futsal in his native Paraguay before transitioning to football and joining the Cerro Porteno academy.
3) He moved to Spain in 2007, aged 11, and joined local Sitges club La Blanca Subur CF before joining Barcelona’s academy in 2009.
Sporting's Antonio Sanabria celebrates next to team mate Carlos Castro after scoring a goal
4) He has since had spells with Barcelona B, Sassulo, AS Roma and most recently Sporting Gijon on loan.
5) He is a full Paraguayan international, having made six appearances since his debut in August 2013.