Wout Weghorst was initially linked with the boys in January.
Heracles Almelo striker Wout Weghorst has told De Telegraaf he will consider the best choice for him this summer, amid fresh reports linking him with Celtic.
The 6ft 5in target man was previously linked with the Bhoys, along with English Championship side Cardiff City, in January, and De Telegraaf claims he is also a target for AZ Alkmaar.
"There is a lot of interest from home and abroad, I do not lie about," Weghorst said, as quoted by De Telegraaf on Tuesday.
"Every footballer has ambition and we will see what is the best choice for me."
Weghorst, who has one cap for the Netherlands' Under-21s, scored 12 goals in 33 Eredivisie appearances throughout 2015-16.
The 23-year-old began his career at second-tier FC Emmen, before moving to the Polman Stadion in 2014.
Former Liverpool boss Rodgers was appointed as Ronny Deila's replacement on Friday and unveiled at Parkhead on Monday.
One of the Northern Irishman's first tasks will be to reduce the size of his squad, which will well exceed 30 names when Celtic's loan players return.
The Bhoys are particularly well-stocked up front, where Leigh Griffiths and Colin Kazim-Richards will be joined, for the time being at least, by Nadir Ciftci, Anthony Stokes and Michael Duffy.
Youngster Jack Aitchison will also hope to force his way into Rodgers' striking pool, having scored on his debut against Motherwell last week.