A report in the Sun on Sunday this weekend claimed that Nottingham Forest are set to appoint Juan Jose Lorenzo as technical director, subject to investment from Olympiakos president Evangelos Marinakis.
With no Wikipedia page currently available, you can be forgiven for not being completely up to speed on the Spaniard.
Luckily, we at HITC have the wisdom to fill in a few gaps...
5) Also known as Juanjo Lorenzo, he was born in Valladolid, Spain, and is 39 years old.
4) He began his scouting career at Real Madrid and spent seven years as Osasuna's technical director, before taking on similar roles at Tenerife, Villanovense and Olympiakos.
3) He was appointed technical consultant by Marinakis in 2012 and took on an additional role as the club's chief scout a year later.
2) Also in 2013, Lorenzo was joined at the Karaiskakis Stadium by Michel, the Spanish coach recently linked with the Forest manager's job.
1) He has overseen the transfers of a number of Spanish-speaking stars - notably Alberto Botia, Felipe Parda, Alejandro Dominguez and Esteban Cambiasso - and could adopt a similar policy if appointed at The City Ground.