Ivan Juric has been linked with the Leeds United job.
Ivan Juric's odds on becoming Leeds United boss have been slashed with SkyBet, priced at just 7/4 at the time of writing.
Juric is second favourite behind Karl Robinson (2/5), with former favourite John Sheridan fading to 8/1. Steve Evans remains to 10/1 to be in charge on the first day of next season.
The odds on Juric becoming head coach have tumbled after a report in The Express last night attributed quotes from Crotone's club president admitting he may struggle to keep the coach, with interest from foreign clubs cited.
So who exactly is Ivan Juric?
Here are five facts about the potential Leeds manager...
1) Juric is only 40-years-old, young in management terms, and is in his second job as manager, leading Italian side Crotone, having previously coached Mantova.
2) His stock is high after leading unfancied Crotone to promotion to Serie A this past season, winning automatic promotion after finishing second in Serie B behind Leeds owner Massimo Cellino's former club Cagliari.
3) He began his coaching career in 2011 with Inter Milan, appointed as assistant to Gian Piero Gasparini, but this was short lived as Gasparini was fired after just three months.
4) Juric played for Genoa in Serie A, pictured above taking on AC Milan's David Beckham in 2009. He also played for Crotone, where he now manages, and La Liga side Sevilla.
5) His preferred tactical formation is a 3-4-3, similar to Gasparini who he worked under at Inter. The approach though has had limited success in England in recent times.