The Estoril defender is being linked with a free transfer move to Hillsborough.
Sheffield Wednesday don't know what division they'll be in next season, but they're already being linked with reinforcements ahead of the summer transfer window.
Estoril defender Yohan Tavares is the latest name tipped for a move to Hillsborough when his contract expires next month.
Here are five facts...
5) He made his first professional appearance in 2008, while on the books of Portuguese outfit Beira-Mar. Owls boss Carlos Carvalhal had been the manager there but left a year before Tavares' arrival.
4) A year later, the centre-back was joined at Estadio Mario Duarte by forgotten Wednesday midfielder Filipe Melo.
3) One of Tavares' current teammates, Diogo Amado, may be familiar to those of a blue and white persuasion, having spent a grand total of about thirty minutes in Sheffield 6, four years ago.
2) Post Beira-Mar, the French-born 28-year-old was signed by Belgian giants Standard Liege for a reported €2 million fee. However, he made just three appearances before returning to Portugal with Estoril, initially on loan.
1) Tavares is now captain of the Lisbon-based side, who've conceded the fewest goals (38) of any side outside the Portuguese league's European places this season.