Theo Walcott is a player whose future at Arsenal has been called into question after a poor second half of the season.
He has lost his place in the starting XI, and fans are at the end of their patience with a player who it is considered has not progressed in a decade at the club, 10 years in which Arsenal have not won the Premier League title.
The Sun reported this week that Walcott could be sold this summer, even claiming that the attacker is 'fed up' of being frozen out.
Arsenal's title challenge has seemingly evaporated, with Walcott ineffective when he came on in the home draw against a struggling Crystal Palace at the weekend, with one especially poor dribbling attempt going viral.
He is not out of the picture just yet, and ahead of Arsenal's clash with West Bromwich Albion at The Emirates this Thursday, the club's official Instagram account decided to remind fans of Walcott scoring a hat-trick against the Baggies.
Unfortunately for those running the club's social media accounts, this proved like a red flag to a bull, and the post was met with angry responses.
It's safe to say there is plenty of displeasure with both Walcott and Arsenal. Here are some of the cleaner examples we can publish...
- rayrydk No Walcott please
- glenkuasimi He will dribble the air and leave the ball behind again as usual
- fajarjajuli score a hattrick and score a zero in next 10 games
- sema_knoxville go away from Arsenal
- htgunner No Walcott please
- endryrmd I need dislike button
- harryantino Sell him
- iamjuniho A player full of crap only when contract is about to end then he shows some glimpse of hope just to be rewarded with lucrative contract then shows a shadow of himself again urggggg walcott must go
- muchaison I don't like the guy at all...as in he cant dribble,pass or even do anything sensible when he has the ball...shouldn't be at arsenal btw
- konrad_96 Walcott the man who can't finish for his life. Sell his ass to Middlesbrough for £4m