Sheffield Wednesday are in a good position to land a play-off spot, and could be the most attractive of the trio of teams, especially if they can clinch a Premier League return.
So who exactly is Dimitris Diamantakos? Here are five facts about the potential signing...
1) Diamantakos is a 23-year-old striker who plays for Karlsruhe, recently sealing a switch from Olympiakos, where he has been on loan for the season. In these circumstances it would take a tempting offer for the German side to sell.
2) He has played at every level for Greece from the under-17s up to the senior squad, for which he has two caps. At under-17 and under-19 level he scored prolifically, netting 20 goals in 32 appearances.
3) This season he has played 19 games in the German second division, scoring six goals and providing three assists. This is better than his record in the Greek Superleague, which was 11 goals in 54 appearances.
4) Diamantakos was handed his first Greece senior international cap by Claudio Ranieri, now manager of Premier League leaders Leicester City.
5) He played twice in the Champions League for Olympiakos in 2014/15, making substitute appearances against Malmo, and Juventus.
Here is a look at him in action...