Tottenham are reportedly looking to sign Peru winger Christian Cueva.
Spurs are expected to make some additions in the final third this summer, and whilst many are expecting a new striker to be brought in, it may be a winger being targeted by manager Mauricio Pochettino.
Erik Lamela, Nacer Chadli and Son Heung-min have all played out wide this season, and whilst Lamela has improved, none of the three have really made the position their own, with Pochettino often rotating the three in and out of his line-up.
Now, it's claimed by the Daily Mail that Pochettino is keen on Cueva, who Toluca value at a huge £15m - but as a relative unknown, what do Tottenham fans need to know about him? Here are five facts about Cueva...
1. Cueva, 24, stands at just 5ft 6in tall, and primarily plays as a left or right winger, but can also play behind a lone striker where he can use his pace and technique.
2. After more than 100 appearances for his first club Universidad San Martin, Cueva signed for hometown club Universidad Cesar Vallejo back in 2012.
3. Cueva also starred in Chile with Union Espanola, earning a move to Spain with Rayo Vallecano, where he played just one game before heading back to Chile and eventually Peru with Allianza Lima.
4. Last summer, Cueva impressed during Copa America, and even scored for Peru in their 2-1 defeat to Brazil, impressing throughout the competition as Peru reached the semi-finals.
5. Now playing in Mexico with Toluca having signed after Copa America, Cueva has hit two goals and one assist, prompting the interest from Tottenham.
Would you like to see Spurs sign Cueva?