The Toffees are staring at a second straight bottom-half finish and confidence in the manager is at an all-time low.
And if not, well here's a quick recap...
5) Chemistry - Leighton Baines told the Echo on Sunday there's none of it within the squad, and hasn't been for a while. Either a lot has changed in five months, or the chemistry was never as 'incredible' as Martinez said it was back in October.
4) Bizarre tactics - Ross Barkley as a holding midfielder, Aaron Lennon through the middle and Cleverley wide left. Reminds me of the time I was changing my system on FIFA but my 30 seconds ran out before I got to the personnel.
3) 'You can hear our boos in the dressing room...' said the Spaniard when asked about the fans making their feelings heard at Old Trafford. We can only assume it was your players, Bobby - booing you.
2) Delusion - After last month's defeat to Arsenal, Martinez told the Echo: "I think we have been playing really, really well at home, apart from the game against Manchester United which was similar to this." But a wretched run of four wins from 16 in the league suggests otherwise.
1) Hyperbole - Gareth Barry: 'one of the best English players ever'. Tom Cleverley: 'No better English player. Technically as good as you get'. Come on Roberto, not even Cleverley's mum is buying that one.