Lo Celso plays in Argentina with Rosario Central.
But who exactly is the 19-year-old and, crucially, is he any good? Here are five quick facts to get you up to speed:
1) He's a Rosario-born attacking midfield player, with a wand of a left foot.
2) Comparisons between Lo Celso and another player matching that description, Angel Di Maria, are therefore rife and Di Marzio reported in February that the Paris Saint-Germain star is in fact his idol.
3) That could make the trio's chances of landing him all the more difficult. The Ovacion report claims the French champions have already lodged a €10million bid and says that talks are due with AC Milan next month. Juventus and Borussia Dortmund are among the most notable listed suitors.
4) Lo Celso and Di Maria are arguably quite similar, with vision and a range of passing among the former's stand-out attributes. Even with his head down, he is aware of his teammates' whereabouts and, crucially, which ones have the most space (watch him here).
5) He was a relatively late bloomer, having made his first-team debut as recently as July 2015, and has appeared in 21 league matches in total - contributing a goal and five assists.