England step up their preparations for EURO 2016 with a crucial friendly against the Netherlands on the 29th March at Wembley, and you could be there! We’ve teamed up with Carlsberg, the Official Beer of the England Team and Official Beer of EURO 2016, to offer you and a friend the chance to be at the match, in addition to winning 1 replica shirt signed by the England squad.
** Competition is now closed and the winner has been informed via Twitter **
Thank you for entering
The prize :
2 tickets to England V Netherlands Tuesday 29th March 2016, at Wembley Stadium, plus 1 replica shirt signed by the England squad.
How to enter :
RT & Follow @HITCsport to #WIN 2 #ENGvNED tickets & 1 signed shirt courtesy of @CarlsbergUK #HITCwin http://hitc.co/215947
Competition closes at midnight on Monday 21st March, with the winner to be contacted via Twitter on the morning of Tuesday 22nd March.
The Carlsberg Fan Squad sets out to make football better for fans, just like you! So to find out how you can benefit, or to find out more information, follow @CarlsbergFooty on Twitter and Like Carlsberg on Facebook
Please Note this is a UK only competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition will close at midnight (GMT) on 21st March 2016.
2. The Editor’s decision on all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be received on or before the closing date stated on the competition or will be deemed to be invalid.
4. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
5. There are no cash alternatives for any prizes offered. Prizes are as stated and cannot be altered.
6. HITC reserves the right to amend the rules of any competition or cancel any competition at any time without prior notice.
7. By entering any competitions, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and any additional rules listed on the individual competition page.
8. Staff members of HITC or their families may not enter this competition.
9. HITC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
11. The Winner must claim their prize within 4 hours of the winner being announced, otherwise your entry becomes void and a new winner will be picked.
12. This competition is UK only.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to HITC and not to any other party.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and best practice.
15. The Winner will receive 2 tickets to England V Netherlands on 29/03/2016, subject to supplier availability.