Tottenham Hotspur's senior players were joined by a new face in training as they prepared for the Europa League fixture with Borussia Dortmund.
Youngster Nya Kirby was pictured training alongside first team stars Erik Lamela and Dele Alli.
Wondering who Kirby is? Here are five facts about the promising youngster...
1) Kirby is just 16-years-old, born in January 2000 when George Graham was Tottenham manager and Tim Sherwood was lining up in midfield.
2) He is a central midfielder who along with Marcus Edwards is a bright spark who in the years to come will soon hope to push Dele Alli for a first team role.
3) He is evidently impressing the Spurs staff, making his first start for the under-18 side earlier this month.
Disappointing result but happy to get my first U18 start and play for 90mins— Nya Kirby (@nyakirby) March 5, 2016
4) Kirby is an England youth international, featuring for the under-16 side in October and again in their February fixtures.
5) He has been rated highly at Spurs for years. Here is a look at him scoring for the under-13s in a game against Atalanta back in 2013.