Blackstock started the Championship game between the two sides at Portman Road and played for the entire 90 minutes.
The 29-year-old striker took one shot, had a pass accuracy of 67%, created two chances, and won 33% of his headers.
The former Southampton and Queens Park Rangers striker has scored two goals and created 14 chances in 21 Championship matches so far this season.
Blackstock has a pass accuracy of 51% and a shot accuracy of 29%, and has won 50 headers and seven tackles.
Ipswich picked up all three points from the encounter courtesy of a narrow 1-0 win, Ben Pringle’s goal in the 63rd minute proving to be the difference between the two teams.
Forest fans have taken to Twitter to have their say on Blackstock’s performance against Ipswich.
Below are some of the best comments:
#Nffc I still can't believe we lost today . Mr Blackstock I still don't understand how you got a job at this club let alone start— C94 (@Cobb_94) March 5, 2016
Must win game and we play blackstock up front! Must win game and we play blackstock up front! Another song for dougie! #nffc— Sam Woolley (@SamWoolley7) March 5, 2016
Any one who thinks were a top 8 team with Blackstock up front is deluded if we had Britt Reid and Henri it's a different season #nffc— JackNFFCLeigh (@jackleigh5) March 5, 2016
Forest live news player ratings gave Blackstock 6— Perry Palmer (@PEZZUR) March 5, 2016
If anyone turns up and does nothing for 95 minutes is that the bench mark score #nffc
Walker ain't ready Blackstock useless il agree but if it's all we got can't just magic something out of the air! #nffc— Domenic Brunetti (@domthered) March 5, 2016
Best chant of the season, "Dexter Blackstock, he's always offside" #NFFC— Dan (@Dan_LowerBC) March 5, 2016
What is the point of Olivera and Blackstock. They are as bad as each other. Olivera good? How is 8 goals anything like good? #NFFC— Mike Wood (@mikewood77) March 5, 2016
#nffc how mr blackstock stayed on I've no idea, he might as well sat next to me— steve boorman (@boormansteve) March 5, 2016
Total lack of potency up front. As soon as it goes near Blackstock & Oliveira you know it won't go in. Need strikers desperately. #nffc— Sutton@NFFC (@mac123_m) March 5, 2016