The striker is in the squad for Southampton for the first time today.
Southampton have picked up a good reputation for developing top young talent over the years. The likes of Luke Shaw, Adam Lallana and Gareth Bale have all come through the ranks at the club and it all started with being thrust into the first-team at some point in time.
Now another young player will hope to do the same.
Southampton take on Sunderland in the Premier League today and have a couple of injury problems to contend with for the game.
With that in mind the 18-year-old Olufela Olomola is in the Southampton squad today?
So what is known about this player?
Here are five facts...
1) Olomola may only be 18 but he cuts a very imposing figure. A big and strong striking unit he will not struggle physically at senior level.
2) The teenager arrived at Southampton in the summer of 2014 after departing Premier League side Arsenal.
3) The English striker has Nigerian parents and is eligible to play for both nations.
4) As well as playing as a central striker he can also play from the wide positions.
5) The teenager often goes by the name of Fela instead.