The French teenager was on the bench for the fixture with Forest yesterday.
Leeds United's under-21s took on Nottingham Forest under-21s at Thorp Arch yesterday - winning the game 2-1 thanks to goals from Frankie Mulhern and Eoghan Stokes.
There was also a place on the bench for an aspiring trialist - William Vouama.
He did not make it onto the pitch but what do we know about the player?
Here are five facts...
1) Vouama is a 19-year-old French midfielder who has recently begun to make a breakthrough in the French lower leagues.
2) Vouama came through the youth ranks at French fourth tier side ES Viry-Chatillon in the suburbs of Paris. The club, formed in 1958, is known for once being Thierry Henry's club. The Arsenal legend played for the club between 1990 and 1992.
3) He spent last season at Football Club Fleury 91 - a fellow amateur side from the Paris suburbs.
4) He impressed in Fluery's under-19 setup last season, earning a reputation for his set-pieces, and returned to Viry-Chatillon in the summer.
5) The teenager has played seven times this season in the French fourth tier, but every game as a substitute, for a team just outside the relegation zone.