Celtic have been linked with Ivan Mocinic.
Ivan Mocinic is the latest player to be linked with a transfer to Celtic, with the club's interest reported by The Mail.
The Scottish champions are keen to strengthen, with manager Ronny Deila determined to ensure they do not fail to reach the Champions League group stages next season.
So who exactly is Mocinic and why do Celtic want to sign him?
Here are five facts about him for Celtic fans to familiarise themselves with the potential new addition...
1) Mocinic is a 23-year-old central midfielder who plays for HNK Rijeka.
2) While capable of playing in an advanced position, his preference is in a defensive midfield role. This is shown in his performances this season, where he is yet to score, but has three assists.
3) Mocinic has one international cap to his name, called into the Croatian side last month, featuring in a friendly against Russia. He had played three times for the under-21s earlier in his career. He was due to be included as part of the World Cup squad in 2014, before an injury ruled him out.
4) His side were knocked out of the Europa League qualifiers by Aberdeen earlier this season, back in July. Mocinic did not feature much, playing just 16 minutes across the two legs.
5) He has only four goals in his career so far, and has not found the net since October 2014.
Here is a look at Mocinic in action...