We thought we'd take another quick look at some strange / unusual / funny real life (allegedly) out of office e-mail responses.
1. 'I am currently out of the office. I have a cell phone, but I will not be giving the number to you. If you can correctly guess the number, however, I will take your call'.
2. 'I will be away from work for one week on training. When I return, don't expect any improvement in my performance'.
3. 'All e-mails will be deleted in the order in which they are received'.
4. 'I am way on vacation with the wife (my wife). I'm going to suggest a radical alternative to you pestering me on my break - make the f.....g decision yourself!'.
5. 'Thank you for your message. Just to make you aware, I am currently ignoring your email as I do not get paid enough to respond to your cr.p'.
6. 'I’ve run away to join a circus of a different kind. The animals I now work with are better trained than the people in this office'.
7. 'Hi, I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response'.
8. 'I am currently out at a job interview, but will get back to you in the event that I fail to get the position'.
9. 'Sorry to have missed you, but I am in the hospital having a lobotomy so that I qualify for promotion to team leader'.