The defender is in the matchday squad against Crystal Palace today.
He has drafted in Axel Tuanzebe to his squad and here is a quick factfile on the talented United starlet.
1) Tuanzebe has been at Manchester United since the age of eight. Born in the DR Congo he grew up in Rochdale and has dual citizenship.
2) The 17-year-old is described as a robust central defender and he is the captain of the Manchester United under-18s.
3) His performances last season saw him emerge as an under-21 player and he also won the Manchester United under-18 player of the year.
4) Under-18 coach Paul McGuinness compares him to Gary Neville on the Manchester United website. He states:
"It was the first time I'd picked a first-year scholar as captain.
"I don't think that has happened since Gary Neville was youth-team skipper. Axel did a very good job - on and off the field."
5) He is certainly a confident boy. He has told the Manchester United website this week that he believes he can one day captain the club, saying it would be his 'dream'.