A look at Liverpool's display against Rubin Kazan.
Liverpool were held by Rubin Kazan in the Europa League, Jurgen Klopp's first game at Anfield since being appointed.
Emre Can equalised an early strike from Marko Devic in the first half and the scoreline remained 1-1, for a third consecutive draw in the competition.
Here is a look at five notable statistics from the fixture...
1) Liverpool had 35 shots at goal in comparison to Kazan's five. The away team landed three on target, while the Reds could test the goalkeeper only six times.
2) The Reds won 15 corners in the draw, this was more than in any game they have played this season.
3) Phillippe Coutinho was in the thick of the action. He had seven shots - and one on target - and created six goalscoring chances for his teammates.
4) Substitute Christian Benteke had more shots (6) in 22 minutes on the pitch than Divock Origi (1) managed in 73 minutes.
5) Nathaniel Clyne (93) had more touches than any player on the pitch, and created four chances from full-back.