A look at Celtic's Europa League defeat to Molde.
Celtic slipped to a frustrating 3-1 defeat away to Molde in the Europa League, with manager Ronny Deila experiencing an unhappy return to Norway.
The Scottish champions sit bottom of their group with just two points from three games, with Molde moving three points clear at the top with seven.
Here is a look at five interesting statistics from the game...
1) Celtic dominated possession despite being away from home with 69 per cent. They managed 14 shots at goal compared to Molde's 11, but could only muster two on target.
2) Striker Leigh Griffiths touched the ball only 17 times in 90 minutes, while Gary Mackay-Steven who came on in the 74th minute managed 10 touches.
3) Nir Bitton and Kris Commons accounted for nine of Celtic's 15 shots between them, managing one on target each.
4) Kris Commons and Mikael Lustig were the only players in the Celtic side to create more than one goalscoring chance, each providing two.
5) Celtic have now conceded the most goals of any teams in their group (7), while their five goals scored is actually the second most prolific.