The Port Vale star has led a colourful career so far.
It is reported by The Sunday People, as cited by the Daily Star, that Tottenham will be making a £2.5 million move for the player in the winter.
So what can we tell you about the player?
Here are five facts…
1) Andoh was born in Kumasi in Ghana and started his football career with Hearts of Oak before a move to King Faisal Babes – where he made his first-team senior debut.
2) In January 2011 Andoh got his big break, signing for Portuguese giants FC Porto. He spent a year with the club before moving to Cyprus to play with AEL Limassol.
3) Despite making his debut as recently as August he has in fact been with the club for nearly a year. He signed in November 2014 but has been going under the radar since then. It is only now he has become a first-team regular.
4) Andoh is also a Ghanaian youth international. He has played for the under-20 side and was recently called up to the under-23 outfit.
5) Andoh had a really unlucky 2013-14 season. His one term at Limassol in Cyprus saw the club finish as runners-up in the Cypriot Cup, Cypriot First Division and Cypriot Super Cup.