Ahead of Leicester City's weekend clash with Tottenham, we bring you the best Opta stats.
Claudio Ranieri's Foxes find themselves at the top of the Premier League following their first two games of the campaign, while Mauricio Pochettino's Spurs are in the lower reaches of the table, having collected just a single point throughout the same period.
Ahead of the weekend's action, we bring you the best Opta stats.
- Leicester City have won four successive home games - they haven't won five in a row in the top-flight since April 1984.
- Tottenham have won 10 points from a possible 12 in their last four Premier League games against the Foxes (W3 D1).
- Harry Kane has scored four Premier League goals against Leicester City; more than versus any other opponent.
- Kane scored a hat-trick in the last meeting between these two sides (March 2015); his only Premier League treble to date.
- Leicester City have never won their opening three matches to a top-flight season.
- Despite winning all six points available so far this season, Leicester City have completed fewer passes in their opening two games than any other side (407).
- Tottenham Hotspur have conceded more penalties than any other Premier League side since the start of last season (8).
- Leicester City have won 28 Premier League points since April 1st 2015; more than any other side.
- The Foxes' Riyad Mahrez has scored five goals in his last five Premier League appearances.
- Mahrez has attempted eight shots (excl. blocked) in the opening two matchdays of 2015-16; more than any other player in the Premier League.