Brendan Rodgers' Liverpool host Eddie Howe's Bournemouth at Anfield on Monday evening.
The Cherries lost at home to Aston Villa on the opening day of the season and they will attempt to register their first points since arriving in the top flight.
Meanwhile, Liverpool claimed maximum points in their opening match against Stoke City last weekend thanks to a fantastic match-winning strike from Philippe Coutinho.
Ahead of the Monday's match-up, here are a few of the best Opta stats...
- Liverpool have never lost to Bournemouth in six previous cup fixtures (W4 D2). This will be their first league meeting.
- Bournemouth's two previous trips to Anfield to face the Reds have ended in a 4-1 defeat (FA Cup 3rd round replays in 1927 and 1968).
- Liverpool only attempted four shots (excl. blocked) in their first game against Stoke City - fewer than any other side on opening-weekend.
- Simon Mignolet has kept more clean sheets than any other Premier League goalkeeper in 2015 (10).
- No side won more away games (13) or collected more points away (44) than Bournemouth in the Championship last season.
- Liverpool recorded 28 long balls against Stoke; 12 more than they averaged per game in 2014/15 (16).
- Only Man City (693) and Arsenal (481) completed more passes on match-day one of the 2015-16 Premier League season than Bournemouth (464).
- Callum Wilson scored 12 goals in 23 games away from home in the Championship last season - only Ipswich's Darryl Murphy (13) scored more on the road.
- Bournemouth's Matt Ritchie assisted more goals than any other player in the Championship in 2014-15 (17).
- Liverpool's Christian Benteke has scored 11 goals in his last 12 Premier League appearances. However, the Belgian striker is yet to score a competitive goal for Brendan Rodgers' side.