After winning at the Emirates Stadium, the Hammers return to Upton Park Saturday with heightened expectations as both clubs try to open a Premier League season with consecutive wins for the first time since 1997.
Meanwhile, having won three points against Sunderland, the 'Tinkerman' Claudio Ranieri will be looking for his Leicester side to prove its strength against somewhat tougher Premier League opposition.
Ahead of the Saturday's match-up, here are a few of the best Opta stats...
- The Hammers have won seven of their previous eight home Premier League games against Leicester City, losing the other in August 2000.
- The Foxes lost all six of their Premier League games last season in London, and have gone 20 Premier League games without a victory in the capital (D3 L17).
- Both Leicester City and West Ham are looking to win their opening two games of a Premier League season for the first time since 1997-98.
- Leicester City have won 25 Premier League points since April 1st 2015; four more than any other side.
- The Foxes have won eight of their last 10 PL matches (D1 L1) - collecting more wins in this period than in their previous 55 Premier League games (seven wins).
- Reece Oxford became the second youngest player to start a Premier League game last weekend against Arsenal (16y 236d).
- No Premier League player is currently on a longer run of starts for one side than West Ham goalkeeper Adrian (57 consecutive PL starts).
- Andy King has scored three goals in four league appearances versus West Ham United.
- Claudio Ranieri has lost three of his last four Premier League games as a manager versus West Ham.
- West Ham are looking to win back-to-back Premier League games for the first time in 2015.