Watford will host their first match at Vicarage Road since returning to the Premier League when they take on West Brom this weekend.
After finishing as runners up in the Championship last season, the Hornets gave a good account of themselves in their return to the Premier League last week, earning a point in an slightly unfortunate 2-2 draw with Everton at Goodison Park.
Meanwhile, the Baggies were given a tough task in their opening fixture as Tony Pulis' side struggled in a 3-0 loss to Premier League contenders Manchester City at the Hawthorns.
Ahead of the Saturday's match-up, here are a few of the best Opta stats...
- The Hornets are winless in 14 league games against West Brom - all of which came in the second tier.
- West Brom haven't lost away to Watford since November 1994, winning four and drawing three of their visits since then.
- This will be the first time Watford and West Brom have met in the top-flight since December 1985.
- Odion Ighalo has scored 17 league goals in 2015; more than any other player in the top four tiers of English football this calendar year.
- Rickie Lambert has scored five goals in his last two appearances against Watford, including a hat-trick versus the Hornets at Vicarage Road back in February 2012.
- Lambert is one of only two players to have scored a league hat-trick versus Watford since the start of 2007-08.
- Only three of Saido Berhaino's 20 competitive goals for West Brom last season came away from the Hawthorns (15%).
- In their opening game against Everton, Watford fielded a starting XI that contained 11 different nationalities (58th time this has happened in Premier League history).
- West Brom fielded the oldest side in terms of average age on MD1 of 2015-16 (29 years 14 days).