We bring you the best stats ahead of Tottenham's Premier League clash with Stoke.
After opening weekend defeats, both sides are yet to get off the mark in the top flight this season and Mauricio Pochettino and Mark Hughes will be looking to make amends on match-day two.
Stoke completed the double over Spurs last season, claiming a 2-1 win at White Hart Lane before beating Tottenham 3-0 in their most recent meeting at the Britannia back in May.
Ahead of the Saturday's match-up, here are a few of the best Opta stats...
- Tottenham lost both of their Premier League games against Stoke last season, this after winning the previous three. They also had a player sent off in both games (Vlad Chiriches and Kyle Naughton).
- Charlie Adam has scored three times and been sent off twice in seven Premier League games against Spurs.
- Spurs ran further than any other team on match-day 1 (117.8km), while only Burnley (4414km) ran further than the Lilywhites (4336km) in the 2014-15 campaign.
- Harry Kane could make his 50th Premier League appearance in this match and has currently scored 24 goals in 49 PL games; only 15 players have scored 25+ goals in their first 50 Premier League appearances.
- Harry Kane has scored 16 goals in 20 Premier League games in 2015; more than any other Premier League player.
- Mauricio Pochettino has won 19/39 Premier League games in charge of Spurs; the same number of wins that he managed at Southampton in 54 PL matches.
- Tottenham fielded the youngest side on match-day 1; with their average age at 25 years 28 days old.
- Spurs last lost their opening two games of a Premier League season back in 2011-12, when they also lost the first game away at Manchester United.