We bring you the best stats ahead of Swansea's Premier League clash with Newcastle.
Swansea and Newcastle both opened their respective Premier League campaigns with 2-2 draws last weekend and the duo will now go head-to-head in Saturday's match-up at the Liberty Stadium.
The south Wales outfit held defending champions Chelsea to a stalemate, while Steve McClaren's spell at St James' Park kicked-off with a single point against Southampton.
In the last meeting between the two teams, back in April, Saturday's hosts recorded a 3-2 victory away at Newcastle thanks to goals from Nelson Oliveira, Jack Cork and Gylfi Sigurdsson.
Ahead of the Saturday's match-up, here are a few of the best Opta stats...
- Since being promoted to the top-flight, Swansea have collected more points against Newcastle than any other side (17 - W5 D2 L1).
- Papiss Cisse has netted four times in four Premier League appearances against the Swans.
- Jack Colback has been cautioned in 13 times in the Premier League since the start of 2014-15; only Lee Cattermole (14) has been given more yellows in this period.
- Andre Ayew has scored in eight of his last 14 league appearances (France and England), including four goals in his last six games.
- Lukasz Fabianski has made more saves that any other goalkeeper since the start of last season in the Premier League (139).
- Swansea City lost their final home game of the 2014-15 PL season versus Man City – they have not lost back to back PL home games under Garry Monk.
- Newcastle United have lost six successive Premier League away games.
- The Magpies have only managed to score one goal in their last six Premier League away games, despite mustering 20 shots on target in these matches.
- Bafetimbi Gomis has scored six goals in his last seven Premier League games for Swansea City.