We bring you the best stats ahead of Sunderland's Premier League clash with Norwich.
Sunderland and Norwich City will be looking to banish opening-day defeats to the past when they face off at the Stadium of Light.
Dick Advocaat's Black Cats endured a disappointing start to the campaign falling to a 4-2 defeat to Leicester City last Saturday, while Alex Neil’s side were soundly beaten 3-1 at Crystal Palace after a controversial incident involving a disallowed Canaries goal.
The last meeting at the Stadium of Light finished in a goalless draw two seasons ago; a tie that also saw Wes Brown dismissed for the hosts in the dying stages of the match.
Ahead of the Saturday's match-up, here are a few of the best Opta stats...
- Sunderland have won just one of their previous six Premier League games against the Canaries (D2 L3).
- Norwich City have scored just once in their last six visits to the Stadium of Light (D2 L4).
- Jermain Defoe could make his 400th Premier League appearance in this game - the 32nd player to reach this landmark and the 23rd Englishman to do so.
- Nathan Redmond has scored four goals in his last five appearances for Norwich.
- Sunderland have picked up seven points in four Premier League home games under Dick Advocaat (W2 D1 L1) - they had won seven points in their previous 11 home games before the Dutchman came in.
- Norwich have won just one point in their last nine Premier League away matches (D1 L8).
- The Canaries have failed to score in six of their last nine away games in the top-flight.
- No side won more points (44) or games (13) away from home in the Championship last season than Norwich, however.
- Just six of Steven Fletcher's 20 Premier League goals for Sunderland (30%) have come at the Stadium of Light.
- Lee Cattermole has been cautioned in 14 of his 29 Premier League appearances since the start of last season (48%); more often than any other player.