The world's wealthiest couple has a combined net worth of $85.7bn, according to Wealth-X.
Move over, Jay Z and Beyonce.
According to data compiled by Wealth-X, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, are the world's wealthiest couple, with a combined net worth of $85.7 billion.
Amancio Ortega Gaona, the co-founder of Spanish retail firm Inditex, and his second wife, Flora Perez, earned the No. 2 slot with a combined net worth of $70.7 billion.
The Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett, and his wife, Astrid Menks, came in at No. 3. Their net worth totaled $65 billion, according to the report.
Bill and Melinda Gates joined with Buffett in 2010 to form the Giving Pledge, a campaign to encourage the world's wealthiest people to commit most of their riches to philanthropy. Since it was originated, more than 100 pledges have been made.
The world's 10 wealthiest couples
1. Bill & Melinda Gates - $85.7 billion
2. Amancio Ortega Gaona & Flora Perez - $70.7 billion
3. Warren Buffett & Astrid Menks - $65.0 billion
4. David & Julia Koch - $47.5 billion
5. Charles & Elizabeth Koch - $47.4 billion
6. Wang Jianlin & Lin Ning - $40.7 billion
7. Jeff & Mackenzie Bezos - $39.8 billion
8. Bernard Arnault & Helene Mercier - $38.7 billion
9. Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan - $38.5 billion
10. James and Lynne Walton - $36.2 billion