Who is Leeds United new boy Charlie Horton?
Leeds United announced their first summer signing yesterday, a name nobody had expected - Charlie Horton.
The 20-year-old goalkeeper provides back-up to number one Marco Silvestri, with new boss Uwe Rosler telling the club's official website he believes Horton can go on and challenge for the number one spot.
Here are five facts for fans to get to know their new addition...
1) As a teenager Horton had trials with both Manchester United and Chelsea, turned down by the Red Devils as he was but 5ft 8 at the time. He has since grown and is 6ft 4.
2) Leeds become his third English club, following spells at Peterborough United and Cardiff City. He is yet to play a league game in England despite this.
3) Horton is an American under-23 international but was born in London and does not require a work permit. He was in action just last week at the Toulon tournament, in which USA finished third.
4) He grew up as a Tottenham Hotspur supporter, and lived in the same US state of Ohio as ex-Spurs stopper Brad Friedel.
5) Horton worked under new Leeds goalkeeping coach Richard Hartis at Cardiff, and says the pair's 'huge' relationship helped convince him joining the Whites was the right move.
Leeds United fans can follow him on Twitter @charlie_horton1
Here he is in action in a developmental game in the US three years ago...