A selection of the latest stories involving Liverpool Football Club in the media this Tuesday morning.
It has been widely reported that Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers will be meeting with Tom Werner and Mike Gordon from Fenway Sports Group [FSG] this week as they carry out an end of season review into a disappointing campaign.
The noises coming out of the club in recent weeks indicate that Rodgers will be given another season in charge at Anfield, despite a sixth-placed finish in the Premier League and no silverware in the cabinet - but the Daily Mirror is reporting that FSG want the controversial transfer committee to stay.
The Mirror claims that the transfer policy is a 'red line' for the owners, which also sees the club investing in younger players rather than more established figures - which Rodgers seems to want more of from this summer onwards.
The Reds have been linked with a move for Milner for a while and he is said to have struck a verbal agreement that he will sign for Liverpool - meaning they have beaten competition from Premier League rivals Arsenal for his signature.
The Echo's report also says they are preparing a fresh bid for Southampton right-back Nathaniel Clyne after having an initial offer rejected last week.
Liverpool reportedly bid £10 million for the full-back, who has one year remaining on his contract at St Mary's - but the Saints have said they want a bid of closer to £15 million in order to do business.
Burnley's Danny Ings also continues to be strongly linked with a move to Anfield - with Liverpool expected to pay a compensation fee set by a tribunal given the forward's contract at Turf Moor expires this month.