Tottenham Hotspur's chairman took part in a question and answer session, but did not address quite everything.
Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy took part in a rare online question and answer session on Friday.
Levy was taking part in the event via Tottenham's official Facebook page alongside head coach Mauricio Pochettino, as part of the club's post-season tour programme in Sydney.
The pair were inundated with questions, and chose at times to answer questions on fairly inane topics.
Where else could you learn that if Daniel Levy could be any fruit... he would be a watermelon, and that he felt the fastest animal on earth was... Usain Bolt.
On football matters he tried to keep it general, offering this bland response when quizzed about Tottenham's objective for next season:
He replied: "To finish as high as we can in the league and go as far as possible in the cup competitions."
Quite sensibly there were a tonne of questions he and Pochettino chose to avoid, a lot relating to specific transfer rumours.
Here are 10 from fans addressed directly to Levy which he dared not answer...
- Daniel, three years ago we were 2nd in the league,it was January transfer window & you signed Louis Saha & Ryan Nelson. We failed to make champions league that year.If you could go back what would you change? #Levynomics"
- "Mr levy what happened between u and Harry redKnapp we had the best time under his management watched fantastic football why do u always let the best things go?"
- "How's the deal for Leandro Damiao coming along this year?"
- "Daniel, did any of the following players categorically say that they would not play for THFC if they were not sold: Berbatov, Carrick, Bale or Modric? Some fans seems to be believe this urban myth, I wondered if you could use this opportunity to set the record straight. Thanks in advance."
- "Can you explain the utter failure of one league cup in 15 years please?"
- "Daniel: Many questions but ill try and be sensible and ask this one...This "partnership" we apparently have with Real Madrid, how does it benefit us and where in the last 2 years has it benefited us?"
- "When are you going to extend Adebayors contract?#Workhorse"
- "Dear Mr Levy - Why did you Sack Tim !!! he was loyal and knew the youth and would have brought 'home grown' Youth to the side????? Shame on you!!"
- "Mr Levy, why did you go to all the trouble of obtaining Karren Brady's phone records when bidding for the Olympic Stadium? Could you not have simply asked her out on a date?"
- "Dear Mr. Levy, how do you get your hair looking so fresh all the time? Is it gel or wax that you use?"