The Frenchman is on the bench for the final game of the season v Sunderland.
Chelsea are champions and Jose Mourinho has used the opportunity of winning the league early to give some youngsters a game.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek has featured in recent weeks and now Mourinho has handed Jeremie Boga a place on the bench v Sunderland this afternoon.
So what can we tell you about the player?
Here are five quick facts.
1) The Frenchman joined the club aged 11 after starting his footballing education at ASPTT Marseille. He was not poached from French football, rather his dad moved to London for work and he went on to join Chelsea.
2) He was handed his first professional deal at the club in 2014.
3) He caught the eye in pre-season. He netted a late equaliser against Austrian outfit RZ Pellets in a 1-1 draw.
4) He has been a regular at the club at under-18 and under-21 level. He played in both legs of the FA Youth Cup final win against Manchester City.
5) He was recently linked with a move to Ligue 1 club Marseille. Hopefully an appearance today will convince him to stay.