The teenage attacker has been named on the bench for the game with Burnley today.
Tim Sherwood is a big fan of developing young players. That was evident at Tottenham Hotspur - where he brought threw talents such as Nabil Bentaleb and Harry Kane.
Today Villa take on Burnley in the final game of the season, with teenager Andre Green on the bench.
So what can we tell you about Green. Here are five facts.
1) The 17-year-old is an attacker with pace in abundance. He will hope to get on in place of Christian Benteke or Gabriel Agbonlahor today.
2) Green is an England under-17 international, making his debut for the team at that level in a 7-0 defeat to Holland in February.
He had previously represented his nation at under-16 level.
3) He has impressed for the Aston Villa under-21s in recent weeks and bagged an assist against Brighton and Hove Albion in his final appearance of the season.
4) He has been training in the Aston Villa first-team on numerous occasions this season already.
5) Green's talent has been known for some time. He made his debut for the under-21s aged just 15!