The Real Madrid forward’s representative has stated that although things are not going well, he will not leave the Spanish capital.
Gareth Bale’s performances for Real Madrid over the last five months have not lived up to the standard that he showed earlier in the campaign or last season, with Manchester United repeatedly linked with a move for the star, as per The Guardian.
With the Spanish media ganging up on the former Tottenham man and the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu crowd booing him at times this season, the Welshman has struggled in recent times.
Despite this, Bale’s agent Jonathan Barnett has stated that there is no chance that he will leave the Spanish giants this summer.
The representative has stated that the winger is frustrated that things are not going as planned but that he is determined to turn it around.
“Most people would have been broken by this but he is determined,” Barnett told The Telegraph.
“He could have screamed and shouted or knocked on the manager’s office door but he doesn’t want to upset anyone.
“I spoke to him on Thursday and while he’s obviously p------ off things aren’t going well he is desperate to get out there again.
“Every top club in the world would want to sign him but he will be at Real Madrid next season.
“There’s no way he is going anywhere in the summer. When we said he always wanted to play for Real, it was 100 per cent true and he’s determined to be a success there.”
Bale put in an improved display for Carlo Ancelotti’s men in yesterday’s 2-2 draw with Valencia, but the dropped points mean that the capital city side look to have handed the La Liga title to Barcelona.
Madrid will face Juventus in their Champions League semi-finals second leg in Spain in midweek, with a 2-1 first leg deficit to overturn.