Patino, who has been touted as a future star, is said to have visited the training ground of all the three clubs, but his parents are yet to make a decision and will make their choice at the end of the season.
Here are five interesting facts about the Luton prospect:
- Despite being just 11 years of age, he trains six times a week, spending more than 10 hours working with various age groups at Luton’s highly respected academy before playing a game on a Sunday for the club. He is a midfielder, noted for his "superior touch" and "great feel for the ball".
- The reported transfer fee involved is £10,000, and the family have already visited the training grounds of Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea.
- Should he make the move to the Emirates, Patino would be following the same path as current first-team star Jack Wilshere. The current England international was a Hitchin boy, spotted early by Luton’s scouts before Arsenal secured his services at just nine years of he age; he went on to make his first-team debut at 16.
- According to his father, Patino's favourite team is Barcelona and he has been influenced as a player by the Spanish style of football. He is quoted as saying, "‘Charlie doesn’t watch the Spanish football, he analyses it. His mind is ticking away, watching the player movements and asking why they made certain decisions."
- On his father's side, both Charlie's grandparents are Spanish, meaning he would be able to choose between playing for Spain and England internationally, should he make the grade.