We're now down to the last 4 firms in the 2015 Best Place to Work in the global financial markets poll.
And here are the results of the last round:
Cantor Fitzgerald / BGC Partners
Aberdeen Asset Management
RBC / RBC Capital Markets
Voting in the final round starts Monday, 11th May, and finishes at the close of business Friday, 15 May, 2015.
- Does your firm strike the right balance between the needs of its stakeholders (employees, shareholders and clients) ?
- Have the right strategy for the organisation to thrive in the post-financial crisis world ?
- Possess line managers who are switched-on, approachable and clued in to the organisational goals of the firm ?
- Is your firm committed to diversity, rigorous and efficient in the way staff are recruited, professional when employees need to be laid-off, and truly interested in the personal career development and general well-being of employees ?
- Does your executive team lead by example ? Are they effective communicators ? Do they inspire you to work harder ?
Please note that by taking part in this poll, you agree to sign-up to receive our free regular business news emails.
There is an 'unsubscribe' button near the foot of each email, so you will be able to 'opt-out' at any time.
Your email details will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be provided to third parties.