Voting is now underway in the 3rd round knock-out stage in HITC's 2015 Best Place to Work in the Financial Markets poll, where Aberdeen Asset Management take on Bank of Montreal / BMO Capital Markets.
The firm with the most voting points will go through to the quarter-final.
To vote for the firm of your choice, please hit the link of your choice below:
Voting closes this round on Monday, 27th April, 2015
- Does your firm strike the right balance between the needs of its stakeholders (employees, shareholders and clients) ?
- Have the right strategy for the organisation to thrive in the post-financial crisis world ?
- Possess line managers who are switched-on, approachable and clued in to the organisational goals of the firm ?
- Is your firm committed to diversity, rigorous and efficient in the way staff are recruited, professional when employees need to be laid-off, and truly interested in the personal career development and general well-being of employees ?
- Does your executive team lead by example ? Are they effective communicators ? Do they inspire you to work harder ?
One person, one vote, one time.
Votes will need to come from a designated financial markets work email address to count.
By voting in this poll you agree to sign up to receive our free daily business emails. There is an unsubscribe button at the foot of each email, so you can unsubscribe at any time.
Your email address will not be provided to any third-party.